A Weekend In Melbourne

21:39:00


I did something rather fun on the weekend - I flew down to Melbourne with my mum for a little R&R. My dad and my brothers are currently cycling the south of France so we figured we ought to give ourselves a little treat and do a bit of travel ourselves.



Days were filled with shopping, ducking into cute little cafes for hot chocolate, more shopping, exploring cool suburbs outside the main CBD (like St Kilda and Fitzroy), eating lots of croissants, roaming the streets..





It did rain quite a bit when we were down there. I didn't mind though, without sounding cliche I think the rain is pretty. Also gives me an excuse to take cover in the warmth of shopping centers (helloooo David Jones) ;). I did buy quite a few things so i'll be posting a haul blog post in the next couple of days.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 

Holly xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. My dream is to visit Ausrtalia with my family :)
    Great post :) Hope you had a lot of fun :) have a nice day x

    Welcome to my blog
    www.blotterlife.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australia is on the top of my places to go list!
    Aleeha from HALE, xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos! would love to go back to Melbourne one day

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO want to go to Australia some day! And to read that book to (which might be an easier goal for me to achieve!). Is it any good?

    Sandra | Cake + Whisky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's amazing!! I'm half way through it and I love it. Totally worth the read x

      Delete

Subscribe