Chatty Tuesday / Gossip girl marathons, baking, and holidays

19:21:00

I've been a terrible blogger lately (if you haven't noticed). It's not that I forget about my blog but I never like forcing a post out for the sake of having a new post. Anyway on a positive note i'm now on uni holidays - woohooooooo! The holidays couldn't have come soon enough as this semester dragged on and on.

Remember in 2007-2012 when everyone and their dog watched Gossip Girl? I had an obsession with gossip girl in school. I remember I tried and failed to morph myself into Blair Waldorf (she was my fave). I've been re-watching it from the beginning and I've gotten obsessed yet again. If you've never watched it then I would definitely recommend giving it a try cause it's a classic. Plus the fashion is still amazing in 2015.

Also during these holidays I've been doing a lot of baking which fills my heart with joy. Baking is one of my great loves. Nothing beats the feeling of successfully making something first go. If you're looking for a delicious healthy treat then give these chocolate chunk nut butter blondies a go. They're so good that i've made them twice already. I have to hold myself back from eating the entire batch in one go. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've also signed up to a gym and guess what - i've been going 6 days a week! I'm definitely not a gym/exercise person at all so i've really surprised myself. Lastly i'm off to Melbourne this Thursday for the weekend which i'm very pumped about. Think i'll continue to read my "Jemima J" book on the plane ride down. If you're looking for a good girly read then i'd recommend it!

So that's my little life update. I don't know if anyone likes reading them but personally I love reading other bloggers life updates so hopefully at least one person finds it interesting. If not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. (side note - using that shrug-emoji thing is so addictive haha)

What have you been up to? And what are you looking forward to this month? 

Holly xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I used to HATE Gossip Girl because I just thought it was one of those 'annoying girly' tv shows but now i've actually given it a chance I am hooked! Everyone loves Blair but for some reason I really like Serena!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe