Another Little Life Update.

20:44:00

I haven't done a life update since September and, well, it's about time I give you the 4-1-1.

October was the month of assignments and exams. It was a hectic month with all the study. It felt like it was never going to end! Luckily I got through it and ended up scoring some of my highest grades yet. Woooo!

November was the month of my birthday. For my birthday I was actually busy volunteering but when I got home we had a big family dinner with the food of my choice (Indian, yuuuuum). I got some truly lovely presents and felt well loved. A few days later my closest friends surprised me with a cheese and wine night, they know me too well! 

December was by far the favourite month. I spent a copious amount of days baking gingerbread cookies with my friends. Went to the beach lots (reaaaally workin on that tan). Watched way too many christmas movies (just kidding - you can never watch too many christmas movies). And I had a wonderful Christmas at home with all of my family. From the 26th-1st I went to a folk festival and brought in the new year dancing on a hill to some folk band I had never heard of before.

This leads me to January. I'm currently working lots trying to save up a lot of $$$ as i'm going to Europe in three weeks. THREE WEEKS. Gosh it's gone so quick. In the midst of working i'm catching up with my friends as much as I can. My aim is to have up a post at least once a week if not more. I've gotten a little slack lately  but it's been very busy which has caused me to temporarily lose my blogging mojo. Don't you worry - i'm getting it back!

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year! 

Holly xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe