GRWM: My Graduation!

00:54:00

Sooooo I officially graduated university! Well, technically I had already graduated but yesterday I had my official graduation ceremony where I wore a (hogwarts) gown, a grad hat, and walked on stage. It was all very exciting but nerve wracking of course. Me the whole time at myself: "don't trip you fool, don't trip!". Luckily I didn't fall and actually pulled it off really well.

Thought i'd add in some photos of my grad and do a little "this is the makeup I used" kinda thing.


 My brother Lucas - Me - My brother Callum
Look at me in my hogwarts gown!! I tried to channel my inner Hermione, except I think the cleaning people got quite annoyed when I stole their broomstick. (kidding, that didn't happen but I wish it did). 

This dress is actually my sisters and she found it in an op shop so sadly I can't link it :(. I liked it a lot though, it was classy but still cute.
 My sister - Me
My little niece, she's so flipping cute!

Onto the makeup!

So I wanted to go for a soft glam look. Originally I was thinking of wearing a red lipstick but my sister talked me out of that one saying to go for something a little more toned down, which I think was a good idea cause I love the lipstick I went with. It's "Antique Pink" in the Creme Smooth Lip Color range from Laura Mercier. My mum actually bought this in a cute little store (Space NK) in Henley, UK. I was there with her so it just brought back nice memories wearing it :')

For my base:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Stila Creme Contour Kit (my sisters, but I want to buy asap!)
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
A Clinique blush where the name has rubbed off ;(
MAC Perfect Topping Highlighter

For my eyes:
I just primed it with the concealer and set that with the laura mercier powder
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette with Limit and Nooner buffed into the crease
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette with Tease buffed into crease, Half Baked on the lid, and Booty Call as my inner highlight. 
Soap and Glory Super Cat Eyeliner for subtle flicks
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, top and bottom lashes coated generously

For my lips:
MAC Cherry lipliner
Laura Mercier Antique Pink lipstick
So that was my make-up! Very happy with how it turned out. Shout of to my sister for helping me out here and there :). 
After my graduation we went back to my sisters and my family ate cheese and drunk champagne. Another massive shout out to my brother Callum who got the day off work (he works in the city an hour away!) to come to my graduation, meant so much to me. 

Later on I went out with two of my closest uni chums and we got pizza and cocktails to celebrate being done and being official nurses. 

Holly xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a massive congratulations to you!! Well done!! I hope you enjoyed your graduation day! I love your dress, it's lovely and your makeup looks beautiful!

    Much love,
    Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe