Current Make-Up Inspiration: Kylie Jenner

19:38:00

Whenever people talk about the Kardashians they go on and on about how trashy it is, how the sex tape is the only reason Kim is famous and blah blah blah. I used to be quiet and never reveal that I actually liked the show because I would get odd looks and the "how could you like it?!" questions. Now I couldn't care less. I like the Kardashians. After a hectic day doing assignments there is nothing more I like to do than sit down with a hot drink and watch the Kardashians. It's the kind of show you can watch and you don't have to think. Plus it's hilarious.

There has been one family member that has come into her own in the last year and that is none other than Kylie Jenner. Her make-up has been on point lately and has inspired me to attempt some new looks.






I've just been liking the way she has been accentuating her lips and doing big lashes. Of course I would never do these as an 'everyday' look but they are fun to try for a night out. I know her make-up tutorials have been doing the rounds lately and many people are sick of them..but I still like seeing em. Her lips have suddenly become quite voluptuous lately and despite her saying she simply overdraws them..you can't deny the before and after photos. Make-up can do wonders but there is only so much it can do.

Who are your current make-up inspirations?

Holly Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe