My First Travel Vlog: Europe

16:19:00

It's only a quick one (4-5 minutes) but it took my days and days to edit. I'm a perfectionist and very self patronizing so I would never upload a video if it wasn't up to scratch. I went to Europe a few months ago and since then have been so busy that I have not been able to sit down and solidly work on this. But alas! It's uni holidays and that means my creatively flows!

It features Bergen, Stockholm, Prague, Paris, South of France, Rome, and England. Some of my favourite places in the world. Hope you enjoy this! Let me know what you think :)

Holly x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loved this Vlog Holly, can't wait to see some more from you in the future! Europe looks absolutely beautiful...also loved the footage in Brighton.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such an amazing video considering it's one of your first ever ones! The editing was insane!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe