Tokyo Photo Diary

21:11:00

Going to Japan has been one of my best experiences ever. It was so fun just to get immersed in a culture that differed so much to my own. I absolutely love my time here so here are some of the photos from the trip. :)
My brother Lucas


The best breakfast view EVER
At the New York Bar and Grill which is famous from the movie "Lost in Translation". The view was sooo beautiful. 
Would definitely recommend visiting Tokyo! Such a clean, efficient city with such lovely people.

Holly xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Suuuch beautiful photos! Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tokyo looks so amazing!! Great photos :)

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... a view that incredible... for breakfast?! THAT is breakfast goals, haha!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe