Three New M.A.C Lipsticks + Swatches

01:00:00

I briefly mentioned purchasing these beauties in my high end makeup haul and I thought it would be nice to have a more in depth post including mini reviews and swatches. I have worn them all a few times and of course, because they're M.A.C, they have been amazing. The shades I have here are Viva Glam 2, Creme Cup and Dance With Me.




Viva Glam 2 - Creme Cup - Dance With Me


 Viva Glam 2: Out of the three lipsticks this is my favourite. It's an easy nude shade which goes well with any makeup look. It's a Satin finish which is my most loved finish as it glides easily over the lips without going into the cracks. It's also a creamy formula so it isn't drying. After being on the hunt for a 'perfect' nude lipstick for months I am glad i've found this gem. Would totally recommend this shade for anyone who is looking for an everyday lipstick.
Creme Cup: After hearing about this lipstick on various blogs I decided it was time to give it a try (..also..it's just a beautiful colour). It's a baby pink colour which somehow makes me look slightly tanner whilst wearing it. Creme Cup is a cremesheen finish which is probably one of my least favourite finishes. The thing I don't like about a cremesheen finish is that your lips have to be utterly exfoliated otherwise the lipstick will show up any impurities. I do like this lipstick but it's something that isn't an easy-wear as you have to ensure your lips are completely bare of all impurities (such as dry-skin etc). In saying that I don't regret purchasing it because I love this colour and it will be great for Summer.
'Dance With Me' liquid lipstick: I was SO excited to try one of the M.A.C liquid lipsticks. I opted for this shade as it was the one most similar to my most loved lipstick (Russian Red). I am so very impressed with this liquid lipstick. It has a flat doe-foot applicator  with a fine point which makes application a breeze. It's quite pigmented so a few swipes is enough to coat the lips in a seamless colour. I'd say it dries down completely matte in about 20-30 seconds. Unlike other liqui lipsticks this is completely matte with zero tackiness. Personally I don't find it uncomfortable on the lips, I mean it does feel dry but it isn't anything unbearable. The staying power is amazing as it lasts for a good 5-6 hours without having to re-apply. It also doesn't crumble on the lips which is A+. Basically I am adoring this product and I would say it is my favourite liquid lipstick ever. I like it so much that i'm tempted to hit up M.A.C and buy a few more. If you are wanting to try out a liquid lipstick I would definitely say this is a great one to begin with.

Hope you all enjoyed having a little snoop of my three latest M.A.C purchases. If you have a favourite M.A.C lipstick let me know what it is :)

Holly xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. All 3 are gorgeous shades! I'm really loving Viva Glam 2 though!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creme Cup is one of my favourite MAC shades it's so pretty!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dance With Me is gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of liquid lips but haven't tried any of Mac's yet! xx

    Kimberley // thecolourchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos, they look very professional!! I only own two MAC lipsticks, I really want to own more, these ones look gorgeous! Especially the red lipgloss, I need one of those in my life they look beautiful!!! xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creme cup is a gorgeous colour! The shade dance with me really suits you... saying that though, they all do!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe