Staying in the dreamy Fuku Chalet in Hakuba

17:22:00

Dreams can come true. Earlier this year my family was in talks about going to Japan for a ski/snowboarding holiday. This idea kinda faded away as we all got busy with university and work. Then two months ago I got home from a weekend staying with a friend in Brisbane and my family was ACTUALLY booking things. So we booked flights and then were on the hunt for accommodation. This is where we found "Fuku Chalet" on AirBnB. The pictures made it look like a dream. It was quite (*coughs* very) expensive but it was spacious, cozy, and directly opposite the slopes. So we decided to splurge a bit and book it for the week.

Walking into the Chalet for the first time was insane. The doors opened and we were greeted with the magical view of the snowy white mountains. I think I probably stood there for a solid thirty minutes just in awe as it was so beautiful. We had come from a heatwave in Australia to this snowy winter wonderland so it felt so unreal.

My favourite things about the chalet was:

  • It had a bath overlooking the slopes. At night I would grab a cider and perch my iPad on the side of the bath watching Vlogmas. I never wanted to get out.
  • NETFLIX. Yesss, the tv had netflix! Helloooo Arrested Development marathon.
  • The amount of windows. I just loved how decked out it was with windows so you were constantly with the incredible views. 
  • It was only a five minute walk away from the Gondola to go up to the mountain
  • It had great heating, need I say more?
I could go on and on about the chalet but i'll pictures say a thousand words so i'll just litter this blog entry with photos. 

Staying in Hakuba, Japan was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I can't wait to go back again sometime. 

Holly xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The chalet looks amazing and the views are beautiful! I would love to stay somewhere like this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! What a stunning chalet interior, so chic! And beautiful pistes too. Very jealous! Looks beautiful. x Lotte (http://yespleaseblog.co/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so, so beautiful! Kind of makes me want to rebuild it on The Sims, hahaha... okay yeah I need a life.

    xo Beca Jade | www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I've always wanted to stay in a place with an incredible view from the bathtub... random wish I know!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Appreciate it! msn hotmail sign in

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe