Wanderlust Travel Tag

03:29:00

Hello everyone! Continuing on with Blogtober (blogging every day of October) i'm doing the Wanderlust Travel Tag. I thought it was quite a fun one with some interesting questions. :)

1. Where have you traveled to that you would love to travel again?
Europe. I've actually been three times, and even still there is so much more of it I would love to see. I just love how it's so easy to travel around and each different country has a completely unique culture.

At Winter Wonderland, 2014

2. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object where are you going?
CANADA. I reallyyyy want to go to Canada, i've been obsessed with it lately. I follow a lot of Canadian photographers on Instagram and it just looks stunning. If I went i'd love to travel around the whole place, perhaps rent a car.

Paris
3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains, or cars?
Trains! There's just something I love about trains, there's much more ease with them opposed to planes. Unfortunately living in Australia and being so far away I have no choice but to go places on planes (eek) but I like taking trains when I can because you get to the see the countryside. Plus I just hate airports haha, they're always so stressful.

4. Favourite travel website?
Does AirBnB count? I just love going on there and looking at places to stay, even if I don't any travel planned haha.

Amsterdam
5. Where would you travel to just eat the food?
It's gotta be Italy. The land of pizza, spaghetti, arancini balls..it's carb loaded but so delicious.

6. Is there a place you would never go again?
Probably..Hong Kong? I didn't mind it but I didn't love it.

Japan
7. Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?
Definitely not, I can't even remember the first number! Or does it start with a letter? Gosh, I have no clue.

8. Do you prefer the window, aisle, or middle seat?
Who would willingly choose the middle seat?! I prefer the window, always. You get to look out and watch what goes by, see the twinkling city lights as you land, and you have your own little space. The only downside is having to awkwardly ask people to get up when you need to go to the bathroom but I feel that's an okay trade off to have your own space.

Hakuba, Japan
9. Favourite travel memory?
There's SO MANY I could choose from. Still to this day I think what stands out most is my first time going to England. We caught the dreaded 24hour flight to London airport, caught a taxi to the house we houseswapped with (you can read about the experience here) and it was the most beautiful cottage covered in so much snow. I had never seen that much snow before. It was just a wonderful moment realizing we were going to spend the next 3 months living there.

The house we did the houseswap with. Me on the first day there :')

10. What is your most ideal holiday?

Somewhere cold to escape to when it's the middle of Australian summer. It gets soo hot here and i'm not a summer person. Probably going somewhere I can see the snow and go snowboarding.

11. Show us your nicest holiday photo!
From when I went to Bergen in Norway. This was on my tour of the Fjords, it was the most breathtaking thing i've ever seen.



For this tag i'd like to nominate..everyone! Please let me know if you do this so I can read it :')

Holly x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I loved this post. I would definitely think someone was weird if they opted for the middle seat on a plane voluntarily!

    Jaynie Shannon*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! Definitely going to do my own version at some stage.

    P.S. Will you be jealous if I say I've been to Canada? I haven't seen the whole country but I've been to Vancouver, Montréal, Toronto & the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Out of those places, I'd go back to Vancouver because I kinda dissed it when I went there. It's not a cheap place for Aussies though, which is weird since the exchange rate is pretty close to parity.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i'm the only person who doesn't like to sit next to the window... for some reason I'm scared it will hurt my ears more during the takeoff and landing. I don't know why it would and I know it's probably not true, but it's something that has scared me since the first time I went on a plane!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe